Clockwork Orange Ltd Edition Mountain Bike

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clockwork-Ora ... 497626370?

$_57.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Wtf, it was unsold at £110 so the seller relisted at £120, still unsold so they relisted again at £170?
Can someone explain the logic there, it hasn't sold because either it's too expensive or nobody wants it, so the seller thinks "I'll list it again for more money, and when it doesn't sell again I'll list again for a lot more money"?

Re: Clockwork Orange Ltd Edition Mountain Bike £115

TonyMerryfield":y30z3ar4 said:

Ain't that what a fat lass from Barnsley does when she sits on a plastic garden chair lol!

Factualgnome":21g2sf65 said:
Best offer available. I offered £320, Hope he takes it before he lists it at £400
I like your optimism, but I fear it won't be enough...

On a more positive note, I've increased the price of everything I'm selling by what now looks a reasonable 200%.

Re:

The seller came on here asking for a valuation. It seems to be re-listed every day at a different price. Was below £100 the other day.

Strange sales tactic as if I was interested it would put me off.

It's probably a bike that would sell if you just left it at a price they were happy with. Too small for me, otherwise I would have had it by now...

Back