IRD goodness

Tc

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

M-Power":3axbhc0g said:
Like always, it's too £ to drag over. Shame.

What gets me is all the ala cartes and race Lite's that go for $250 shipped fully loaded on the US facebook trading pages and over here we see rusty Raleigh's going for a ton :LOL: :facepalm:

Re: Re:

player":27abs4ty said:
M-Power":27abs4ty said:
Like always, it's too £ to drag over. Shame.

What gets me is all the ala cartes and race Lite's that go for $250 shipped fully loaded on the US facebook trading pages and over here we see rusty Raleigh's going for a ton :LOL: :facepalm:

Not fair is it, wish it was affordable for everybody to ride a top 'sorted' steel bike of the era. We pay silly £ for em here in UK. I love the US classic expression, I just kinda found a Salsa Scoboni lying around in my basement, didn't know it was there...sheesh. Can't believe it's the first one ever made all fitted out in proto Shimano Deer head...sheesh :LOL:

Re:

:LOL: ^^^ that's so true.

Whereas back in Blighty.... "Just found a rusty Townsend gas-pipe special in the undergrowth down by the canal, never knew it was there! In original condition, Seatpost stuck, 50GS groupset complete but missing chainset and both mechs, £120 bags this timeless British classic"

:facepalm:

Re:

Not sure thats true at all. This is over 600 bucks with a day to go, so let's see where it lands.

Over here you can get superb Saracens for £50 and handmade Roberts for £150!

Back