Rocky Mountain Suzy Q

Holee S##t! That's some proper unicorn material there! Very tasty, thankfully too small for me and not in my price range but some (rich) collector will snap this up. One of the most amazing frames to show up on e-bay in a while. Is it yours?

You have one of those? How about some pics? This month's BOTM contest is aluminum special. I would totally vote for that.

Asking price of $4K CDN.
That would clean me out and then some. I'd have nothing leftover to build it up or feed my kids.

devo":1k8znnib said:
Asking price of $4K CDN.
That would clean me out and then some. I'd have nothing leftover to build it up or feed my kids.

Have you considered selling the kids? You could kill 2 birds with one stone. :LOL:

Re:

Hey syncrosfan, thanks for your enthusiasm!! All i have is the clean frame, never built it, since i could´t decide what to make of it. Basically i planned to build it exactly as pictured on the coverpage of the ´95 bike markt (german magazine), which would be quite modest since it was shown with a judy XC, silver race face cranks and magura brakes. But i found some nice ideas when i started to look for references of the other remaining suzi´s. One came with a white judy fork and white spengle wheels. Since then i wasn´t sure what to do, so i kept the frame on a stand on top of my fridge and i´m always happy when i look at it.. ;-)

Attachments

• IMG_2230small.jpg
    IMG_2230small.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 1,433
  • Bikemarkt-95small.jpg
    Bikemarkt-95small.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 1,433
Back