GT Lightning in need of help

i like it. Not aesthetically, but i like it. It's evolved to it's owners purpose, and has probably caused a lot more happy riding than a hundred garage queens.

Re:

Spotted this too, I'm 5 miles away and always wanted a ti GT. Will be having a sizable bid when the time is right.

cce":38n58un1 said:
i like it. Not aesthetically, but i like it. It's evolved to it's owners purpose, and has probably caused a lot more happy riding than a hundred garage queens.

:LOL: :LOL:

Cheap as chips!

Re:

I got it, picking it up tomorrow, I'll update once I get it home, it will go nice with my 93 Xizang and RTS 1, also picking up a Zaskar tomorrow

Re:

Glad someone on here got it, I bid but not much as it was far, far from me in Manchester. Flipside for me is either a Manitou 3 FS uncracked and/or a 1994 Marin Titanium FRS decisions, decision... did also pass up a Team Titanium for these. 'Think' I made the right decision? :roll: :cool:

Ps: Selling my GT STS-1 and GT STS-Ds is anyone's interested, best condition ones you'll ever find, full XTR and more bling than the queens jewellery collection! Discount for RB's

Just picked it up, probably the best condition lightning you'll ever find that hasn't had new graphics, it is immaculate, needs the stand, steerer extension and front mudguard and you have a fantastic bike, going to the alps next week and was gonna take one of my Dekerfs but might take this instead

markcos2508":339o8tjy said:
Just picked it up, probably the best condition lightning you'll ever find that hasn't had new graphics, it is immaculate, needs the stand, steerer extension and front mudguard and you have a fantastic bike, going to the alps next week and was gonna take one of my Dekerfs but might take this instead

Lucky man! Enjoy!!

Latest posts

Back