£45 Rockhopper

Ghosty":1jylvg8d said:
£30's a bargain - shame you're on Tyneside, I'd have that.

It's certainly worth £30,i think the new tyres and stem cost more :LOL:
The muddy fox i'm building was my first mtb and i work on a one in one out system nowadays to stop my loft collapsing :D so this has to make way.

You shouldn't of dropped the price below £40 as it's early days and interested parties would more than likely make their move in the last few hours of the auction ..

Muddy paw":2xx76phs said:
You shouldn't of dropped the price below £40 as it's early days and interested parties would more than likely make their move in the last few hours of the auction ..

Not to bothered regarding the price Muddy Paw the way the market is nowadays for run of the mill bikes,you might aswell put it up for sale for a couple of quid coz nobody's interested otherwise. I only paid £45 for it and had some enjoyment out of riding it and also i got a mint set of ground control and ground master amberwalls off it so i can use them on my Killiflyer.
My first ever mtb the 1990 pathfinder is more important to get built up now,last time i rode one was the night it got nicked in 91 so I'm looking forward to having a blast from the past riding it when it's built up very soon :D

@Leighcal your correct in thinking it's the same bike.

Spanky22b":36wsusde said:
Muddy paw":36wsusde said:

Not to bothered regarding the price Muddy Paw the way the market is nowadays for run of the mill bikes,you might aswell put it up for sale for a couple of quid coz nobody's interested otherwise. I only paid £45 for it and had some enjoyment out of riding it and also i got a mint set of ground control and ground master amberwalls off it so i can use them on my Killiflyer.
My first ever mtb the 1990 pathfinder is more important to get built up now,last time i rode one was the night it got nicked in 91 so I'm looking forward to having a blast from the past riding it when it's built up very soon :D

Okay Spanky i understand where your coming from mate and i guess if i were in the same situation then i'd of probably done the same and i suppose the tires you've taken off it aren't that cheap or easy to get hold of either so in that respect you'll be quids in ..

I can relate to you wanting more than anything to get the pathfinder built up as i was after getting a Topanga a while ago even if it was just a tired old framest as i'd had my original nicked around 8 weeks after i got it and i was still making payments to the catalogue company for it but i've got a Fire mountain that i wanted back in 89 plus another bike which i'll be getting in the near future which will replace an 88 model that i had in 89 so i'll be well happy just like you will when you've sorted you pathfinder ;) ..

Back