Possible Klein bargain?

Joe_Rides

Senior Retro Guru
There's a Klein Pulse listed on ebay, £50 with no bids. Klein has been spelled incorrectly (Klien) so perhaps this one could be missed by the masses? It's not an early one but could still be a bargain.

Was going to keep it a secret and bid myself but it's far too small and quite far away!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252303150438? ... EBIDX%3AIT

Joe

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I quite like a good seatpost challenge. That thrilling feeling when it finally works loose - people pay good money for that level of elation you know.

Re:

If that was bigger I would take a punt as quite local...same as my old hack Klein....tho....if that seat post if properly stuck Id be very cautious as those tubes are sooo thin

What is going on with the shifters - are they rapidfires upside-down?!

Is it going to be that much of a bargain? From what I've seen on here these frames don't fetch much and the condition looks scruffy even in the blurry photos. Parts don't appear to be anything special either.

Joe_Rides":3no5y437 said:
I quite like a good seatpost challenge. That thrilling feeling when it finally works loose - people pay good money for that level of elation you know.

100% agreed, especially if it's a Ti frame :LOL:

Re:

honestly speaking ... the words 'Klein' and 'bargain' don't really suit each other very well ...

I have shown this bike twice in market place watch both times listed on gumtree and last time it was only advertised for £75 if memory serves.

Back