MC1 Klein Attitude w/ odd rasta themed paint

SF Klein

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

looks a little odd to me for NOS....

paint seems to be bubbling on the decals and the fork leg decals both seem different....

repainted.....??

Re: Re:

lockedmyselfout":1f49w3sv said:
Looks like a tin of creosote tipped over a dolomite

I was trying to put my finger on what was wrong - this sums it up perfectly :LOL:

Decals on the top tube in particular look a bit iffy as well. I'm thinking that this was also a shed type repaint...

I'm not up on my Kleins but regardless it has to be remembered that even on our beloved forum people seem unsure what nos means................and don't get me started on 'nearly nos' :roll:

The tin of creosote description does indeed seem spot on :LOL:

Re:

That has to be one of the worst Kleins I have ever seen. Looks like they painted it in a sandbox. Is it me or does the frame not match the fork?

Don't even get me started on the NOS part of it :facepalm:

raidan73":9us6ew2c said:
I'm not up on my Kleins but regardless it has to be remembered that even on our beloved forum people seem unsure what nos means................and don't get me started on 'nearly nos' :roll:

The tin of creosote description does indeed seem spot on :LOL:
Either that or varnish – to give it that added NOS sparkle!

Latest posts

Back