Zinn Z-Centaur

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
thats cool

My questions are;

what groupset should it have?

are the wheels different sizes or is it just the tyres?

is there a canti bridge at the rear?

Re:

Campy Centaur I think... of which it's missing the shifters, brake levers and canti's at least.
edit: mismatched rims? Can see a pink Campy rim sticker on the front ... back looks to have different rim?

Re:

Without seeing the other side of the bike most of it looks like its been replaced apart from the cranks and front wheel.

Could have had Centaur or Icarus depending on the year.

Rear canti bridge is hiding behind the mud guard mounts hopefully!

I would want better pics before taking a punt on it...

Re:

The owner probably had his lbs fit the newer kit on and they chucked the Campy straight into the bin :facepalm: :LOL:

Re:

Near me. I'm pretty busy but if someone's desperate and doesn't mind a bit of a wait I could probably help out...

Edit: thinking about it I'm away from Thursday to Monday and have no time beforehand so would only be for a collection next week that I could help...

Re:

Must have had some offers and decided to put the price up. Might back fire with getting an opening bid...

Back