Mammoth rc201 frame and forks

Re:

put one bid in, but then laptop froze in the last minute :roll: frame was a little rough but even more reason to have it as a rider :D

Hell of a cool frame, sorely misunderstood imho. bitd, it had a retail price of something like $1250 in 90, superlight super strong estay, an would have been an option to consider when compared with Funk, Klein, etc, sadly was never available in the UK to my knowledge.

Re:

I too was bidding on this! I didn't bid any higher as I have too many projects already.... Damn wish I had now though :facepalm:

Theres a lot more than meets the eye with these for sure....I guess Beauty is always more than skin deep. (that was a hand painted team too.)

Attachments

• MAMMOTH%20RACING__.jpg
    MAMMOTH%20RACING__.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 511
Re: Re:

slimjoe":1xtr1no6 said:
I too was bidding on this! I didn't bid any higher as I have too many projects already.... Damn wish I had now though :facepalm:

you've got that goat to finish first! glad we didn't push each others prices up :D

Re:

Goat is having a new coat of paint at mo! Also finishing another Bontrager. I try not to rush my builds these days...good job as parts are so damn hard to find these days :roll:

Latest posts

Back