cheap rockhopper

Re:

Says 'V-brakes' in the ad ... don't look quite like V-brakes to me, but I might be wrong. :?:

Great buy, for that price, tho :!:

Glad something I've added to the forum has been of use to someone! Of all my posts I think only 1 other post was of use! Good luck with it it looks a half decent bike.

Leighcal":2ayts623 said:
Glad something I've added to the forum has been of use to someone! Of all my posts I think only 1 other post was of use! Good luck with it it looks a half decent bike.

That was good spotting unearthing that Leighcal,the seller only lives 5 minutes away from me aswell :) All i'm going to do with it is leave all the parts on it,give it a quick checkover put some slicks on it and enjoy it.

I look most nights just in case there's anything for me there but this was the best dive seen for a week or so.
Enjoy hope you get plenty of miles from it.
Leigh

:D :D just picked it up and it is as the seller described in excellent condition and bearly turned a wheel,it's even still got the ground control tyres which are like nos. Certainly looking forward to taking it for a blast along the local tracks tomorrow,think i'll be taking those tyres off though can't be getting them muddy :LOL:

Leighcal":3gvrkw1h said:
Bargain then it seems?

Definitely,i'm over the moon with it :D Also with this being the correct size for me it means i can sell my Lavadome now,which is a great bike but to small and cramped for me.

Here's a couple of pics of it,the rear tyre is a ground master not a ground control.

Attachments

• IMAG2416_1.jpg
    IMAG2416_1.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 485
  • IMAG2417_1.jpg
    IMAG2417_1.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 485
  • IMAG2418_1.jpg
    IMAG2418_1.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 485
  • IMAG2415_1.jpg
    IMAG2415_1.jpg