Donohue built Ti frame ?

Antstark

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Agreed, it is certainly a good price and there's some nice details there - I'm liking the engraved dropouts and seatpost clamp. There is a another thread or two about this one on here somewhere as well.

I'm wondering if the BB image is putting folks off though, it does look a bit discoloured -a possible repair maybe?

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":3reolhz6 said:
Agreed, it is certainly a good price and there's some nice details there - I'm liking the engraved dropouts and seatpost clamp. There is a another thread or two about this one on here somewhere as well.

I'm wondering if the BB image is putting folks off though, it does look a bit discoloured -a possible repair maybe?

The bb area was heated to remove a frozen bb iirc, its a lovely frame and in my size as well :facepalm:

I've nearly pushed the button a few times on this one but a little nagging doubt keeps stopping me...

I hope some one off here buys it and removes the temptation :mrgreen:

Back