Sun tour XCD Groupset and a load of XTR bits page2

any123

Retrobike Rider
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

i would love to sell it all separately but i know i will end up with bits and pieces left and different postage and changing listings and it all gets messy. so its a job lot I'm afraid.

make it a new year project for yourself and buy a muddy fox off me and put this nice groups on it lol.

Re: Re:

andyz":3hytukd8 said:
I don't suppose you'd sell the crankset separately?

Your one lucky chap i was going through my shed today and i found a load of chainsets. two of them are sun tour XCD and one of them is the original bio pace xcd which came on the explorer.

i have two white industries ones as well but they have got wet and oxidised so not sure what to do with them, i tried some autosol and that did nothing.

I will try and load some pics of the bits i have found like a new old stock syncross cattle head and some nice grafton levers and some dia comp NOS brakes and shifters in blue

thanks andy

Re:

Sounds good, look forward to the pics. I'm after the XCD with round rings if you have them.

Cheers,
Andrew

Re:

here is some pics of bits i have come across

i-VGrBFCT.jpg

sun tour xcd
i-kCjGnPT-2559x1439.jpg

syncros one and one eighth
i-CtJ7Mzz-2559x1439.jpg

sun tour xcd cycloid
i-mgjKw5P-2559x1439.jpg

white industries after 2 years up the shed
i-SZvRZ6k.jpg

sun tour cycloid xcd off the 88 muddy fox explorer
i-CtXK59S.jpg

collection of bits including another white industries with sugino rings

i will upload more pics as i keep finding bits

Re: Suntour XCD Groupset

Nice Graftons. I could do with them, and a pair of the Suntour canti's - I stupidly sold mine now need them again!

Back