A bit of new Campagnolo

Re:

Presumably all ex Zinn stock then...

As being sold by him at this years' ICONOCLASSIC - where he didn't even bother to come over and introduce himself to the organiser, nor to ask if it was cool to flog things amongst the registered traders...

Nice touch.

:(

Re:

Boy Burning you are wrong, that wasn't me selling it at Iconoclassic.

I bought it from the guy who was selling it but had no way of knowing he wasn't a registered trader. And I introduced myself to many people thank you. An apology please!

Andy

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":oilcsk06 said:
Presumably all ex Zinn stock then...

As being sold by him at this years' ICONOCLASSIC - where he didn't even bother to come over and introduce himself to the organiser, nor to ask if it was cool to flog things amongst the registered traders...

Nice touch.

:(

I am actually very upset at your inaccurate assumption being posted as fact. Please read my previous post for an accurate account.

I wouldn't dream of disrespecting the organisation of this super event.

In that case Featch, I apologise unreservedly and don't wish to sour your sales thread.

It was bloody poor form on Kevin's part, but not so on yours, and I should have got my facts entirely straight before posting - which it seems I didn't.

Hopefully this will appease the mods, keep my inbox from overflowing, and keep things amicable and adult-like...

GLWS

Back