Kirk Frame

Trebz

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I hate collection only.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111815427800? ... EBIDX%3AIT

I messaged him, he can stick his frame up his ar5e:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 08/11/2015 17:28, trebz_sells wrote:

Other: trebz_sells sent a message about Old School Retro Kirk Mountain Bike #111815427800

Hi there

I'm very interested in this frame but I live in Yorkshire. Would you please consider postage.

Many thanks

Trebz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New message from: a1bob77 (397Turquoise Star)

Not really the postal service is shit and if it gets lost I get six stamps not quite worth it sorry buddy

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Didn't they have a reputation for being er, problematic?

Mike

Re:

There might be a possiblity that I will be quite close to Farnborough on Sunday.....I'll keep you posted.

I'd love to get y hands on it just for the sake of keeping it in the Retrobike community. I can;t remember seeing one for a while.

Re:

Unfortuntately my trip is off, so I won't be anywhere near Farnborough at the weekend. It's Horsham instead, hockey fixtures.

Re: KIRK Revolution

I picked up one of these locally without even knowing what it was! Saw it on ebay and just thought it looked...err...'different'. Complete bike and looks to be mostly original (not sure about colour though - its a very dark metallic purple but the forks show a bilious green under that. I did try a quick ride round the drive when I got home but the head bearings were virtually seized (looked like someone had lubricated them with black treacle!) so didn't get far. One thing I did notice is that the frame seems to have more flex than your average Russian gymnast :shock: . All stripped down and a quick frame check hasn't revealed any cracks but needs new BB (already have sealed cassette waiting to go in) and head bearings so now I have to decide what to do with it. Not as if I need another bike, I have about 80 here anyway :oops:

The complete bike:

Fork dismantled:

Frame stripped:

Re:

Work of art really (well, when I say art, I don't mean stuff like the crap that hirst or emin produce). Could be for sale if anyone was interested..............

Back