'94 Explosif (18")

Canuck

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

It does have the ribbing, See pic 2. Maybe not as pronounced as some examples but there none the less. Probably just a trick of the light imho.

Re: Re:

Corduroyboy":1osex2qi said:
Deffo no ribbing. It would be visible behind the decals and at the welds.

Well I'll be! So what's that to the right of the A of KONA on the downtube, look closer chaps, I could be wrong but I'm viewing on a 32" high def monitor and there's some sort of line / rib going on there..... or it could be just my eyes :roll:

Re: Re:

[quote

WAIT : They did do a smooth one in North America http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/d/1 ... g+1994.pdf[/quote]

Must be my eye's again :LOL: , but there is definitely a line running through the top part of the decal in this shot, Sure not immediately obvious on the paintwork, but evident in the downtube decal none the less, again I would put this down to lighting. I don't believe there are any mysteries to be solved here as a 94's a 94, and they all had the Tange Prestige Ultimate Ultrastrong downtube, It was standard spec :cool: it's just in some lights not so obvious, I would say.....

Re:

You chaps ought to book at spec savers as I can see faint ribbing and I'm viewing on my phone lol

but I can also see that massive dent as pointed out. It appears to have a horizontal bulge or something above the dent as the light on paint doesn't follow straight down.

I want one of these but I'll knock it off my watch list now

Back