Orange vitamin t going for an arm and a leg

emjay

Gold Trader
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

:? Rare collectors bike had it around 1989? Very puzzling way of selling a bike, no size measurements, no list of components gearing etc, and I am pretty sure Orange weren't making vit t 's in 1989. All very strange :|

Looks like a corian worktop in the large kitchen which costs and arm and a leg. nice garden :? maybe forgot exactly when its bought but doesnt look dodgy :?

Not sure about parts, but would put a price of between £400/500 for the frame.

Re:

Lovely and rare original Vitamin T but even at half that price it wouldn't be a bargain. I'd love another though.

Re:

Doesn't look in the best condition, I suspect if he does not know what year he bought it, and gives no basic description then the likelihood it may not of been looked after. I think 400 quid for the bike, maybe 300 at push for frame alone. Can't imagine him splitting the bike, as it requires too much effort, like writing a brief description, such as size, chainset, condition. And then asking a very optimistic price for it.

Re:

Had another close inspection, perhaps a little harsh on value, 500 to 550 quid I would guess, I thought it was more battered the first time I saw it, looks in ok condition, but difficult to tell with only 5 pics. Will be interesting to see if he reduces the price.

Would love to have that sitting beside my T2 , or is that just being greedy.

Re:

You can't have enough Orange bikes, if it's a model you don't have why not ;) a nice the edge ti saddle would go on it nicely, I would change the forks and bars, nice set of pace and I prefer flat bars. :D but you may have trouble knocking the price down from 1500 to 500!

Latest posts

Back