Titanium framed bike?

Re:

Is it really that much of a bargain? I saw it myself, thought meh and moved on.

Seller states it's a no name frame so can't imagine it'll be anything special and the parts look ok/average. Am I missing something?

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":1l1aar9p said:

Seller states it's a no name frame so can't imagine it'll be anything special and the parts look ok/average. Am I missing something?
Fair point, the parts aren't anything special are they. I was thinking you'd be doing ok to get the frame for under £200, effectively. It looks pretty nicely welded from what you can see..?
Probably not quite the bargain it might appear though, as you say....

Re:

I guess its rare to see a Ti frame go for less that £300, so even if its a no name it was worth a punt?

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":r5tkgf42 said:

Indeed fair comment ,the spec list is mid range but even at that you can easily pay the same money for steel or alloy with much the same or lesse spec list, and if we look towards what you get for £250 new :shock: Then £250 for Ti is a super price.

i thought there were only a handful of Ti producers, so assumed it would have had to have come from somewhere half decent. I know f all, so didn't buy it anyway!

don't the kona tis go for £500+

Back