(SOLD) 1996/1997 Shimano Deore XT M737/739 8-speed Groupset

cybernck

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: 1996/1997 Vintage Shimano Deore XT M737/739 8-speed Groupset

Relisted with lower starting price.

Want to calm it down with the amount of posts and combine them please
Cheers :)

Re:

I know you're not the only one, but I'll say it here nonetheless. Why don't people clean stuff before they want to sell it?
It certainly doesn't encourage people to want to buy it, and depending on the photos, can see the aesthetical condition of items for themselves.

GLWS . . . all of them !

Mike

I have to agree Mike, a bugbear of mine also :oops: enjoy sitting infront of the TV polishing cloth in hand.

I've been under impression that ebay topics are supposed to be one per item, so the script can pull them into the sliding ebay banner.

Having said that, I do have a consolidated road parts ebay topic.

I don't know what are you looking at, but the parts are clean, except the cassette, that I left "coated" to avoid rusting.

I'm certainly not going to polish alloy parts that haven't been polished from new or try to disguise some blemishes.

Thanks.

Re:

In the advert, you describe the chainrings, cassette and shifters as ' needs a clean'

Surely, for someone who sells as much as you, of your 348 posts, 253 have been advertising stuff you have for sale, you could run to a bottle of white spirit, a couple of brushes and some washing up liquid?

Just an observation, you understand, but a valid one at that!

Mike

The parts are clean to the touch. What I mean with "need a clean" is that it's not up to my standard, which would mean completely disassembling parts and washing them in an ultrasound bath - which I'm most certainly not going to do with parts I no longer need.

Anyhow, relisted now :).

Re:

If you choose to sell dirty parts, that is your prerogative.

However,I question your idea of 'clean to the touch'.

If you touched the chainrings, bottom bracket or cassette ' coated to avoid rusting' (what utter tosh!) your hands would not be clean afterwards, so stop the guff!

No need for an 'ultrasound bath' :roll:

no offence

Latest posts

Back