Kona Kula 1997 18"

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Back in '97, MBUK went nuts for this; it appeared in pretty much every edition at some point. Here's one, poorly listed and a right odd mixture of new and old parts. For example it has a dog collar to run canti's but doesn't need to as it has the cable stop fitted as standard on the 97 frame. It's also got an old pair of Marzocchi forks. These came with lovely red Z2's.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kona-retro-mo ... 1384851320

It's also well used. Anyway, could make an interesting hack bike.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
97 Kula frame with (mainly) 94 Kona kit on it - if I would make a guess I would say that the frame is a kind of warranty/crash replacement for a 94 Kona alloy frame.

magas":3q0jxit6 said:
97 Kula frame with (mainly) 94 Kona kit on it - if I would make a guess I would say that the frame is a kind of warranty/crash replacement for a 94 Kona alloy frame.

That would make sense.

Obviously still needs the dog collar to run the canti's as there's no stop for the other end of the cable!

magas":17afsbg5 said:

Ah - great spot!

Back