orange Vit T2 £300 BIN 'crack warning'

I very nearly hit the 'Buy It Now' option on seeing the price and the fact postage was offered, only just thought better of it and checked the description. Such a shame :(

Drill the ends and a couple of jubilee clips and youll be ready to go ;)

And are we 100% sure its a crack and not a deep scratch as it is a rather odd spot.

Is a 'crack warning' another way of saying 'contains scenes of a sexual nature'?

The History Man":19cs81jz said:
Is a 'crack warning' another way of saying 'contains scenes of a sexual nature'?

Maybe you get a couple of Irishmen with it :?

I have never seen dropouts like that before on a t2. Was that specific to 21" frames?

Re:

contacted the seller and he didn't have a clue regarding bike part questions,clearly not a cyclist so perhaps best avoiding,wanted £25 to post

Re: Re:

559er":395dtswy said:
contacted the seller and he didn't have a clue regarding bike part questions,clearly not a cyclist so perhaps best avoiding,wanted £25 to post

And perhaps he cant tell the difference between a deep scrape and a crack ;)

Re: Re:

dyna-ti":1tqwnzkm said:
559er":1tqwnzkm said:

And perhaps he cant tell the difference between a deep scrape and a crack ;)

I did wonder that. Its a very odd place for a crack but far less so for a nasty scrape.

Back