Orange vit T frame pretending to be a t2. Stupid price.

secret_squirrel

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Listed as 15" but probably a 17" wrongly measured c2c.

Seller stroppy on getting corrected. :)

Third vit in as many weeks. Why weren't there any when I was looking?

Re:

I saw that one. I agree about it being a T1 style although I have seen others without a monostay rear badged up as T2 so asume they are early ones.

You are right on the price, half it and you're at the usual value.

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":82im7yiu said:
I saw that one. I agree about it being a T1 style although I have seen others without a monostay rear badged up as T2 so asume they are early ones.

Interesting - I thought the T2's were all made in a different factory to the T's. Wonder if the frame number would shed some light?

Re:

they were done in batches because not that many were sold, as a result same model years had quite a few differences, the most common being different headset sizes! mine is 1" but i know other T2's have 1 1/8, then there have been monostay and standard back ends, different drop outs aswel i think.

I can provide the frame number if anyone is interested. All I ask is that I am treated like a human being and not subjected to online ridicule. It's easy to mock someone from behind a keyboard and shows a lack of class from all involved.
Regarding the price, I paid a lot of money for this bike from a Gold trader on here who was looking for a lot more. The bike is 15" and is very rare which is why I agreed to pay what I did. It's not a T1, nor is it 17".
There is no "usual value" associated with such a bike as it's not often these come up for sale in this size/spec/condition. If you dont agree with a value then that's just you're opinion, it doesn't make it a fact. You are just 1 person on this planet of billions of souls.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
secret_squirrel":1poo2ysw said:
Didn't realise the T2 varied that much.

An apology not in order then ?.

Yorkshire Tea":1poo2ysw said:
I can provide the frame number if anyone is interested. All I ask is that I am treated like a human being and not subjected to online ridicule. It's easy to mock someone from behind a keyboard and shows a lack of class from all involved.
Regarding the price, I paid a lot of money for this bike from a Gold trader on here who was looking for a lot more. The bike is 15" and is very rare which is why I agreed to pay what I did. It's not a T1, nor is it 17".
There is no "usual value" associated with such a bike as it's not often these come up for sale in this size/spec/condition. If you dont agree with a value then that's just you're opinion, it doesn't make it a fact. You are just 1 person on this planet of billions of souls.

Fair comment :cool:

Latest posts

Back