Roberts db, nice!

xxnick1975":s4g7h5lq said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321476070066?_trksid=p2059216.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Sweet, too small, but if you really love your missus!

Sod the Mrs, that's the perfect size for me and several others I can think of on here. :D
Bad timing really, as I've just done a deal on another DB....... :mrgreen:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

konatime":22robnw6 said:
Anyone know what length the top bar will be?
Why not message the seller and ask.

Most likely around 21 to 22", but as they are all custom built, who knows.

NeilM":1ael4g2s said:
konatime":1ael4g2s said:
Anyone know what length the top bar will be?
Why not message the seller and ask.

Most likely around 21 to 22", but as they are all custom built, who knows.

Pardon me Neil...i'm a bit dyslexical between Roberts and Yates sometimes and read the ad as if it was a diablo ('i know :oops: ) sometimes i dont know me knobs from me bollox's.

konatime":1dtq8gm0 said:
Pardon me Neil...i'm a bit dyslexical between Roberts and Yates sometimes and read the ad as if it was a diablo ('i know :oops: ) sometimes i dont know me knobs from me bollox's.
The NOB and BOLX are in a slightly different class to the Diabolo, but out of the three, the BOLX is probably the most civilised to ride.

Or do I have completely the wrong end of the stick (I am a little too literal at times :facepalm: ).

NeilM":1c11iv42 said:
konatime":1c11iv42 said:
The NOB and BOLX are in a slightly different class to the Diabolo, but out of the three, the BOLX is probably the most civilised to ride.

Or do I have completely the wrong end of the stick (I am a little too literal at times :facepalm: ).

Yeah..i know what they all are when i go slow...just get a bit a drunk on the d's and b's stroke and crosswire me maker sometimes...the reason i asked about the top tube length was cause i understoood the diablo to be a more off the shelf manafacture and so i thought i might ask about the length...dogs bollo and diablo having a double dose gets me well pissed-up...so to speak. Sorry for the confusion.

Reminds me ^ of that joke ...what's the difference between Bobby Moore, Bobby Charlton and Dennis Law...

Back