Orange clockwork with full XTR going cheap.

Spanky22b

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Seen this the seller says it has full XTR :D and local pick up only :(

The item number you need to type into the eBay search engine is 301152775731

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,203
Spanky22b":2l8e03ro said:

What makes you say it's going cheap? Did it have a buy it now price on it that's now gone with bids?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clockwork-ora ... 461e1aae33

has an old kona too
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kona-fire-mou ... 461e1ac514
$_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

There was no buy it now when I popped the first bid on (unless I was the second bid). Frame looks too old for the xtr to be original.

Re:

Looks like a 90 to me, maybe 1991. My 89 had a different saddle but my 91 Prestige has the same one as this. My bet is it's XT not XTR but could be wrong.

Westfailure":zsdj6j6s said:
Spanky22b":zsdj6j6s said:

What makes you say it's going cheap? Did it have a buy it now price on it that's now gone with bids?

I should've of put going cheap at the moment :LOL:

Looks like it's got m900 cantilevers,as for the other parts it's hard to say due to the photos being only of the left side of the bike but those QR skewers look like XTR.

Spanky22b":1umbhmz3 said:
Westfailure":1umbhmz3 said:
Spanky22b":1umbhmz3 said:

I should've of put going cheap at the moment :LOL:

Looks like it's got m900 cantilevers,as for the other parts it's hard to say due to the photos being only of the left side of the bike but those QR skewers look like XTR.

I thought it might have been one of those buy it nows that dissappear once a bid goes on. I contacted the seller and he is adamant it is all XTR and he asked me to make an offer.To be honest I was only after it if I could have got it at bargain price but not for me now.

I could help with collection and start the shuffle though if anyone wants it oop Narf.

Back