Pace RC500!

secret_squirrel

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
He makes it sound pretty sweet but what I don't get is if he built and owns it why doesn't he know what kit is on it and why people put an ad on without a picture, why not either wait til they can photo it or wait til they're ready to sell it??

Mine came off Ebay... but you are right - incredibly rare opportunity - hopefully it's not the black one that has been modified (a right cut and shut job on the frame...)

Has yours moved on Ringo?

I know of a black RC500, but it looked as though it was hamerite rather than anodised. It had also been selectively modified with a hack saw and welding torch.

So I am interested in seeing what pictures appear of this one.

Rob... Unfortunately yes... the economic downturn at Ringo Towers meant that a loving new owner had to be found... It went to Kestonian on here - who is a good custodian for all things Pace. Do you see what I did there?

As for the black... hopefully it's the same finish as the RC100 that has been doing the rounds recently..

Rob

Don't you think it might have been red originally... just going off the part of the chain retainer that is pictured....

Back