Prestige

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Classic Orange Prestige ends later today..

Would make an easy Restore..

It's funny eh how you get the bug [from this Forum!] and think how great it would be to buy every bike you ever wanted.. Have a dedicated lock up at the end of the yard with a Quiver of Shiny XC Whippets OEM specced, each as keen to be taken out as the next.. :D

After my Uzzi, the Clockwork and now the Bonty I think I need to slow down and put the fangs away.. :roll:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bargain - the break-up value is far more than that...

If it had been a 17" I would have bid it up some more.

Yo! In the immortal words of Shaggy, "It wasn't me.." ;)

Yeah that Orange was a good buy.. They look like old Scott bars on it? AT-4s or something?

The Bonty arrived last night!! Will post photos on a new thread.. Got something from the States I think you'll like too Jez :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back