*** Titanium Nuke Proof Frame ***

theproscloset

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've thought the same thing. I would have bought a few items in the past but it looks like shipping outside the US will be very $$$$

This is great feedback. I will get with our shipping manager and see exactly why our shipping is what it is. I know we ship all higher dollar international items (over$250) via 2nd day priority via Fed Ex to make sure things get their securely and we don't lose out paypal / ebay cases from items going missing. Large items (Frames / Bikes) are tough to ship safely and cheap, you definitely end up compromising on one or the other.

I will get with our shipping manager and see why the shipping cost is what it is.

Thank you for the feedback.

Nick

i have bought several frames from the US,.. even 2 exact same Nuke Proof frames
shipping was less then 100 USD

You are in Holland? How were the frames shipped? My guess is via USPS or a very slow way? We ship 10-20 frames / bikes a day and have deep discounts with Fed Ex for these specific size boxes. If we don't ship them the fastest and most secure way we open our business up to too much liability for lost items / losing paypal cases etc. You must have a tracking number with signature confirmation for ebay / paypal to stand behind a transaction.

We have to protect ourselves as well otherwise we are losing $ left and right.

//nm

theproscloset":eih9c033 said:
We have to protect ourselves as well otherwise we are losing $ left and right.//nm

From your point of view it makes absolute sense, just very frustrating for us this side of the pond.

We hear ya for sure and we are working on ways we can help access our customers worldwide. It's a win win for everyone involved so it is in our best interest to make sure the maximum amount of potential bidders have access to these auctions.

Just had another Bontrager Arrive from Cali, 2 boxes well packaged, undamaged, Postage recorded and tracked, requiring a signature $175. Sadly the customs charge at this end was £250.

Your Current charges for shipping make it unviable to buy from you sadly, especially if you factor in the Customs charges.

We are working on getting rid of "flat" international charge which currently blankets all countries and moving to a regional one that breaks up the costs per country. You would think this would be easy but it is quite complicated especially when you are trying to blend multiple different types of auction / shipping and ebay software.

Working on it...

Back