Overbury nice white and orange 1990?

Lovely to see another evolution of the model..., I especially like the open wishbone and the shouldered straight blade Columbus forks.

The colour speaks Volumes to me.....Very Cool Bike, and so nice to see in such good condition.

sinnerman":2e8jvvm5 said:
Lovely to see another evolution of the model..., I especially like the open wishbone and the shouldered straight blade Columbus forks.

The colour speaks Volumes to me.....Very Cool Bike, and so nice to see in such good condition.

Any Tushingham influences there Carl or just coincidences?

Lovely bike and I love the boldness of the colours andgraphicson ot...

Giom6":1z7h0o3g said:
sinnerman":1z7h0o3g said:

Any Tushingham influences there Carl or just coincidences?

Lovely bike and I love the boldness of the colours andgraphicson ot...

I wouldn't say influence per say, more competition, with the influence of luming market Domination from all things Orange and White, Percieved by the consumer as Handbuilt in Halifax, when those that new better knew it wasn't......aka Overburys.

To be fair, consider where Overburys were positioned in the market place here in the Uk at the beginning of the Mountain bike scene, it is hardly surprising that Mass Produced far east success Wearing an English flag was a hard pill to swallow at the time.

I think if I were a small frame builder it would have gripped my shit.

Latest posts

Back