Broken Fork for sale

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121179387138? ... 1586.l2649

Tis' mine :) Now i have my F4 back i dont need this.
Most have probably seen this here or this sale now on ebay. For those that havent.

Pretty much all explained the possible options on the auction page but any more drop me a line here or there.
Must be worth £40 :) Even if you have to get a new crown made at 100 odd quid, youve still done well :?

Best of :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
24h remaining bump

A couple of cnc engineers have expressed interest :D
Im not really bothered about how much i get for it just really nice to know that there are people that think the same when it comes to fixing broken parts :D
Likely now to get fixed and extent its life some more :D Another loss back in the fold

patineto":rlj9fjb6 said:
I will buy it but you don't want to ship to the US, so no go..

Much hassle doing so
I dont understand the postal system and if anything goes amiss ive little experience to deal with it. and 2000+ miles makes it really difficult to contact someone.

Besides im guessing theyll be a lot easier to source a replacement shock,crown,bushings or internals stateside than it is in the UK.

Back