One of a kind ?

Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Not sure how to link an ebay ad , so forgive me . Look up Albuch Kotter mtb frame . If I was just a bit taller I might be tempted by this . Anyone out there heard of the make ?
Mike

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-mtb-fra ... 1176674857?

:cool:

$(KGrHqFHJEgFIfcd3izfBSI)5SgHFQ~~60_57.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
An identical one to this was for sale from a seller in Germany awhile back and I did some research into it when considering buying it. I can't remember everything I came up with, but I seem to recall they were made with plain gauge Oria Special tubing, which is decent, but not that light and the frames are relatively heavy. Nice lugged design though, I especially like the forks.

I think the one that sold before was about €150 including postage. Could even be the same one, as the photos look identical as far as I remember.

Yes KOF it looks like an oria sticker on the downtube . Seem to remember this material being good for a a winter training bike but little more . More likely to grow a third testicle than see another one on the trails . IMO :LOL:
Mike

Back