Orange Alu Elite, C-16R and a Raleigh job lot

Hmm - am I being paranoid or is the fact that all pics are non-drive side suggest not original spec drivetrains?

Surprised a "professional" bike mechanic would take a pic like that unless they had something to hide.

what i find strange is that when i looked at his other items, pretty much all bikes, they were basic stuff but all listed individually, why put these three together as a job lot? why not list them individually aswel? he obviously has some idea what retro stuff is as he has listed others as "retro" but these are arguably the nicest bikes he has brand and spec wise yet they are listed together.

i'm sort of interested in them but not :? i'd like them so i have something to work on as opposed to "want" them, it's always nice to have a project, and a project is something that i don't really have at the moment.

This seller only lists bikes in joblots if they are too shot to sell in his shop. Most of his single bikes are in vgc...these 3 are clearly not! But could still be a cracking bargain i think

he reckons he's had an offer of £180 for the elite on its own

and for that reason i'm out :!: :!: :!:

Called by shop for a look~But these 3 in another lockup.So didn't get chance to view.Will give it a try until it gets silly.Am looking at Elite. :D :roll:

andybike":2yuyvuvh said:
Called by shop for a look~But these 3 in another lockup.So didn't get chance to view.Will give it a try until it gets silly.Am looking at Elite. :D :roll:

offer him £181 :LOL:

andybike":1n81v2s6 said:
If you do get anywhere with this and manage to view the bikes, I might be interested in doing a deal with you on the C16R, subject to it not being a complete dog etc. I have family in the area who I'm hoping to visit around the end of the month, so collection would not be a problem assuming you're in the vicinity.

Regards

Back