My garage sale on ebay

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
http://www.ebay.com/sch/goldeneramtb/m. ... 7675.l2562

Selling the parts here, but if you want to potentially save money, or think my prices are nuts; I've also placed them all on ebay, starting at $1 USD. If the items don't sell, the auction will run to the end, and the parts will go for whatever the final bid may be. Please note: I won't end the auctions early due to low bidding. Nor, will I shill bid. I do reserve the right to end the auction early if the item has sold, off of ebay, but then you won't see it re-listed.

Thanks.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
***update on 7/19/13***<p>
With a little less than two days to go, I've decided to let these auctions run till the end; winner takes it, as I need to make room. Good luck and happy bidding, everyone.

Guess, it's officially a fire sale. Someone got a great deal on the stumpjumper- $5.00

everything sold; next round coming up this week.

Back