Oddly listed 1990? Gary Fisher

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Racin'snake":3uw1g32u said:
mmmm £200 overpriced
not really I would pay 50 just for the tyres thems be fattrax I reckon. The saddle is rare as rocking horse poo as well the whole thing looks in near excellent nick, and hes got no hope of it going for 250 so I might put in a cheeky offer when it ends :cool:

Chute55uk":k2jcq2ie said:
Racin'snake":k2jcq2ie said:
mmmm £200 overpriced
not really I would pay 50 just for the tyres thems be fattrax I reckon. The saddle is rare as rocking horse poo as well the whole thing looks in near excellent nick, and hes got no hope of it going for 250 so I might put in a cheeky offer when it ends :cool:

Fair enough....If you really want it the price can be what you wanna pay :)

Well I got the hk2 for 48 quid with no wheels so I reckon this is worth a 1er to me for the wheels tyres and bars and saddle and any other branded bits, saying that I couldnt bring myself to strip it and so the inevitable retrobike merry go round cranks into life once more :facepalm:

I cannot begin to fathom what this seller is thinking. :facepalm:

Having listed it previously on 2 concurrent listings, he now has 3 listings for the same bike on the go! What happens if 3 people bid?

Any excuse to get the pic out again!

Its a Celerity, from 90/91. And yes, whilst it looks in good nick, its way over priced. Nice though.

Attachments

• DSC_0482-1[1].JPG
    DSC_0482-1[1].JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 287
Back