Halfords fauxjumper

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Now I'm not saying its worth the money, or am I suggesting its pretty but check the second to last picture:

I'd say embossing a Specialized S to the lugging on the top tube is pretty high standards of fakery.

That's not totally fake - it's a Specialized Hardrock XC (I think). Admittedly, I don't recall them coming in such eye-burning colours. Mine was quite restrained:

edit: the more I look, the more I realise that my bike is a bit different. My tubes weren't as chunky, my brake cable went under the top tube, and the head tubes looks different. Weird.

edit2: 2004 Specialized Rockhopper!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back