US Ebay. 1996 GT Psyclone, XTR single speed, Chris King.

Re: US Ebay. 1996 GT Psyclone, XTR single speed, Chris King

seems like you would get more from a parting out, as those looking for a minty Psyclone frame, probably aren't looking to build it as a ss, and those looking for a highend ss build, won't be looking for a psyclone. I'm fond of Psyclones and single speeds, but not a singlespeed psyclone. Still, it's nice for what it is; good luck with the sale.

I agree with you 99%. But I no longer have the time to part out and sell. If you could ride it, you may change your mind. The Psyclone as a single-speed is pretty awesome.

CARDOG68":1dw81mw0 said:
I agree with you 99%. But I no longer have the time to part out and sell. If you could ride it, you may change your mind. The Psyclone as a single-speed is pretty awesome.

I don't doubt it, and if this was a size smaller, I'd probably be bidding. (Trying hard not to bid, as it is, haha).

I have a 16" Zaskar I will be selling soon. It's much rougher though.

CARDOG68":bhr0mdne said:
I have a 16" Zaskar I will be selling soon. It's much rougher though.

I've had a few Zaskars; don't recall ever owning a Psyclone. I'll have to pick one up, one day.

$T2eC16V,!)QE9s3HFcpfBR)w)(HmFw~~60_57.JPG

so tempting...

30 minutes to go. If by chance it doesn't sell, will you be relisting or parting out?

I will most likely re-list. I will consider parting it out. Make me an offer.

listed on ebay now as a frame and fork set. Check it out.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back