new one on me.

I know this is wrong so I apologise in advance but being of a certain age my first though was a Thalidomide bicycle. What with the stumps. I'll go now. I may be some time........

I'm assuming that it's used while on a trampoline? Even then, I would think you'd still want a seat and maybe foot pegs...

...as well as a helmet, pads, mouthpiece, good insurance policy, etc. :LOL:

Rather than excessive "safety" gear,better to brush up on your skills,which is what these are for.

Helmet debate anyone? :facepalm:

careful now":2l9gt5b7 said:
Rather than excessive "safety" gear,better to brush up on your skills,which is what these are for.

Helmet debate anyone? :facepalm:
I learned to ride a bike at age 6 in the mid-1960's, a couple decades before helmets were even thought of for bicyclists, and I had many a fall in those early days, mostly from learning what not to do. From about the time I was about age 10 and on, I had gained enough skills that the only time I crashed was when I was taking what I knew was a chance at something that I might fail at.

During those early days, I had my share of getting banged-up and bloodied, had the wind knocked out of me, along with some gravel-infused road-rash, but none of it hurt as badly as landing on the metal framework along the outside edge of a trampoline after a rebound gone awry. If I ever use a trampoline ever again, I could do without the helmet, pads, etc etc, but for sure I'd want the framework along the outside edge of the trampoline to be covered in padding in case I ever had another poorly aimed rebound.

Back