89/90 Saracen with original water bottle!

Rodrigues

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Might be a bargain for someone.

Looks unused! no scuffing to brake surface or crank arms.

Looks like they ripped the stickers off and/or painted it black to stop it getting nicked.

Awesome.....its been re-listed to show it as located in London:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Saracen-rigid ... d=ViewItem

Now how much do I want to venture north of the river in search of some smelly, cholera infested bit of plastic (albeit with the coolest bike logo in history)? :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A 90 traverse comp, braking surfaces of black rims look intact and original farmer john tyres. Was going to bid but sense prevailed. Kinda wishing it hadn't...

Yeah I probably paid a tenner more than I wanted to but the wheels (black dx hubs, wolber rims and farmer johns) and crank set make me think it isn't such a bad buy after all.....

....not forgetting the water bottle and cage :cool:

Back