GT xi...er lightning... xang

So what's all this about then?.. The Lightning as opposed to the Xizang.
What's the differences?
*gets notepad out*

well a lightning serial number statrts with Y... they are a bead blast finishish rather than the xizangs polished and there is a dimple in the chainstay bends that the xizang doesn't have. Still a good bike, but not a xizang.

T'boo Ted":1oh96u1s said:
well a lightning serial number statrts with Y... they are a bead blast finishish rather than the xizangs polished and there is a dimple in the chainstay bends that the xizang doesn't have. Still a good bike, but not a xizang.

I prefer the lightning, is there something wrong with me? I do like this but timing is wrong.

Carl

Lightning were Taiwan-made (and available only as complete bike with mid level components 1997 and 199:cool:, Xizang were made in USA (apart from 1994 and 1999 available only as frameset, built from 1990 - 1999). Apart from that and the different finish there are no real differences.

There's a lighting up on eBay.de now too.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back