BEWARE Klein Idiot on Gumtree selling a broken bike

Charlieboy28

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Logic.Al":1iszx8dz said:
Lets spam him with questions about it!

already on it ;)

"hi does this bike have double shockers front and rear, and why is this bike so cheap as i know that kliens go for thousands on ebay?"

the misspelling of Klein is intentional before any one starts

that is misrepresentation and knowingly not mentioning the fault/damage

fair enough if it a genuine sale and you find damage afterwards but hte guy has bought it knowing there is a crack i the frame and now failing to mention it. is that not fraud?

That's horrific, I was watching this myself pity the poor sod that comes off this when the repair breaks beneath them! It's criminal:-(

they are shite, heavy, horrible to work on bikes anyway, without the damage. Don't know about the early ones, I just don't like the look of them, but I have ridden, stripped and rebuilt one of these

Sorry, just my personal opinion

Pyro Tim":2dwod8ny said:
they are shite, heavy, horrible to work on bikes anyway, without the damage. Don't know about the early ones, I just don't like the look of them, but I have ridden, stripped and rebuilt one of these

Sorry, just my personal opinion
Kleins are pretty ugly, agreed, Dark Storm is the only thing I like about Kleins, thats it.. [and the Palomino is pretty ugly, ML7 looks WAY nicer and rides better because Mag(got)nesium MonoLink]

Agreed. The only good klein is a cracked klein
But wouldn't wish this bike even on a klein owner.
The trek ones are quite cool though.

this is a Trek one, and trust me I hated working on it. The tubes were too fat on the stays, and got in the way when I was fitting disc brakes on my mates.

Back