Ibis-bow-ti Frame only - priced to gulp?

stuey

Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
haha is my frame just a nice little price, in all honesty i think its not over priced considering a seconhand moots frame sell for over £2k for a hard tail and when you take into account
it one of less than 280 made then compared to your run of mill frames its not that bad.

robins":20bbidpk said:
haha is my frame just a nice little price, in all honesty i think its not over priced considering a seconhand moots frame sell for over £2k for a hard tail and when you take into account
it one of less than 280 made then compared to your run of mill frames its not that bad.

second hand Moots for over 2K?

sold mine way cheaper, and it took more than a month to sell

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=104383&p=762704&hilit=moots#p762704

im in no rush to sell frame just put it up in case someone wants a bowti, just use the silkti more than the bowti.

price ref was to general ti frames for road and mtb selling on ebay

I love everything about these but I have one niggling question - if they're so good why didn't they capitalize on the design and make more? Why aren't they making them now?

They do still make them to order for $6000
Plus shipping.
Think the design is patented and all mtb stick
With current setups as titanium cost is silly compared
To carbon and ali. The design does work very well
And is super smooth the silk ti works on similar
Principle which again is a very nice ride.

They were incredibly expensive to produce, mainly the downtube which is almost square in profile and acts sort of like a suspension wishbone. The design rides just fine, its been superceeded with newer stuff -havent all designs- but it still does the job and the ride is sweet. I did the 2011 Trans-provence on mine. I love mine and wouldnt sell it unless there was a gun to my head.

$2522 was that the frame in own? Add new shock and disc tab
On rear and frame as new and shipping to uk and i
Think im on the money

Back