Please Look Out For Distinctive Stolen Dyna Tech?

street

Retro Guru
Hey guys. Had my steel 1990 Dyna tech Mission project stolen from my workshop in Leicester, I don't have any pictures of it but here's some key features that will identify it:

Frame: 19" Resprayed with the main tubes white and a black rear triangle and black forks, no decals. Aluminium head tube had been stripped and polished, gold pinstripe on all the lugs. Red anodised bolts in all the bosses.

Parts: It was 90% complete. Parts of interest are a Syncros Cattleprod quill stem (black), gold USE handlebars, Gold USE seatpost, red Flite titanium saddle. It had full DX apart from gripshifts. Rear mech has a red anodised breakaway bolt and there's red anodised bolts on everything.

She had mismatched temporary tyres on at the time- A cheap 1.50 slick and an orange-banded Dart style tread pattered tyre on the front. Wheels were dark grey Arayas on DX hubs.

If you see this bike around or get offered/been offered parts of it, please drop me a message as I'd like to get it back.

Also stolen at the same time, randomly, was a set of drop handlebars with a blue anodized BMX two finger lever on it, and the chain case of a 1930's Raleigh Roadster stripped back to bare metal. Anyone seen any signs of any of it?

Thanks guys :)

Latest posts

Back