Mystery 80s Saracen(?) 501 frame with light patina

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
in the words of John Hurt... "why have one, when you can have two?"

All pointing towards it being a pre 84. rear drop outs are different to mine as they have the bolt running through where mine does not. and can't see if the stay tops are engraved with Saracen or not. might even be an Evans? we shall see. Certainly not Nineties. I'm thinking of going bright orange like the General Lee, running eight speed and HS22's just to annoy the purists...

Nice work :)

Did you bag the other double u brake one? Or do you have one already?

yeah it is. But Bob Jackson's will soon sort it out. :D

bit suprised our esteemed AEC Kaya has not been on yet with "you don't ride the one you have already. What do you want another for? "And he'd be right of course. :oops:

Unclejack":35gkrrar said:
bit suprised our esteemed AEC Kaya has not been on yet with "you don't ride the one you have already. What do you want another for? "And he'd be right of course. :oops:

I've been busy all day so I missed this.....

But your right you don't ride the Conquest enuff... still this will keep you busy for a while and we might even get to see it more than once in a blue moon :LOL:

Back