BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Oh my God...

<Insert 10 pages of cynical price hyping and inevitable post-purchase car crash>

Getting my goading in early, though it's far too easy these days :mrgreen:

Starting at £80 for a 531 frame, wow. Considering that the Butler Antaeus 653 frame that was also handbuilt in the UK only made £50 and my Raleigh Team frame and forks also in 531 only set me back £50 delivered. Interested to see how much this makes.

Carl.

lrh":36x5b4fd said:
Oh my God...

<Insert 10 pages of cynical price hyping and inevitable post-purchase car crash>

:roll:

lrh":1v2mtkd8 said:
Oh my God...

:twisted:

lrh":1kol0k7i said:
Oh my God...

Yes, but it's like shooting fish in a barrel. :LOL:

lrh":1ne97ahj said:
Oh my God...

Presumably, during the period that you owned and rode a Zinn you didn't enjoy it?

Rod_Saetan":tuwi2eug said:
lrh":tuwi2eug said:
Oh my God...

Presumably, during the period that you owned and rode a Zinn you didn't enjoy it?

Rodney wouldnt know the difference between a good ride and a bad one, he would have too look it up on the internet.

Harsh but true.

Keyboard Warrior.

sinnerman":fonkttyx said:
Rod_Saetan":fonkttyx said:
lrh":fonkttyx said:
Oh my God...

Rodney wouldnt know the difference between a good ride and a bad one, he would have too look it up on the internet.

Harsh but true.

Keyboard Warrior.

I'm sorry Sinnerman, I've been biting my tongue for a while now, but you may be a lovely person in, er person, but in many of your posts you come across as a condescending plonker.

Harsh, but true.

*edit* I'm sorry mods if this is out of order. But I feel it needed saying.

Back