The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Haro. Check the catalogues and scans section - someone recently posted a catalogue that probably lists this.

Im pretty sure this one is worse than that. An early Apollo, the Halfords "Haro" Knockoff.

It's a prototype Haro TimeTrials bikes, full Prestige tubing, you can tell from the similar canti hanger to the Orange Prestige, similar 1992 age as well. Ignore the components they're not original but how the frames were sold on when they didn't work as expected. There thinking was raise the seat area, but keep the front lower for aerodynamics*. they later pebble dashed them grey to make people think they may be GT bikes.

* while also experimenting in 635c wheel diameter (26" with road tyres to you and me)

FluffyChicken":kh1az1dy said:
It's a prototype Haro TimeTrials bikes, full Prestige tubing, you can tell from the similar canti hanger to the Orange Prestige, similar 1992 age as well. Ignore the components they're not original but how the frames were sold on when they didn't work as expected. There thinking was raise the seat area, but keep the front lower for aerodynamics*. they later pebble dashed them grey to make people think they may be GT bikes.

* while also experimenting in 635c wheel diameter (26" with road tyres to you and me)

Are you serious? And if so point me to something similar? I liked the pebbledash but everybody else says BSO :?

Latest posts

Back