1989 Marin Palisades

Thats nice :D

From the description that has to be someone on here.... only an RBer would pour that much time and cash at such a low end bike :D

Was trying to keep that one quiet!
After that for my father-in-law to stop him spending money on an overweight BSO

Knew he was thinking of selling but didn't know he'd listed it. This one's owned by my mate Graham (beavis on here). He doesn't come on retrobike much any more but I'm happy to ask stuff for you and might be seeing him tomorrow.

Condition of the bike is superb as any that has seen it will back up. The frame was painted at Triple S in Bingley so is of a high standard and the groupset is almost mint. The lads from the Yorkshire section have seen it I think. I told him to split it to make his money back but he insisted it had to stay together. Who ever bags this will not be disappointed. :cool:

I know he's gutted he's got to sell. :facepalm: :cry:

brocklanders023":3oflk85a said:
Knew he was thinking of selling but didn't know he'd listed it. This one's owned by my mate Graham (beavis on here). He doesn't come on retrobike much any more but I'm happy to ask stuff for you and might be seeing him tomorrow.

Condition of the bike is superb as any that has seen it will back up. The frame was painted at Triple S in Bingley so is of a high standard and the groupset is almost mint. The lads from the Yorkshire section have seen it I think. I told him to split it to make his money back but he insisted it had to stay together. Who ever bags this will not be disappointed. :cool:

I know he's gutted he's got to sell. :facepalm: :cry:

Thought this was Graham's, didn't think he would ever sell it.... :shock:

I,ve seen this in the metal and it really is a lovely bike, whoever buys it won't be disappointed.

I see this bike every day as its stored at our (Mine & Beavis) work and as Brock said, he is really gutted he has to sell this and apart from a swift kick in the balls to knock some sence into him :LOL: there's not much thats going to change his mind.
It's in fantastic condition and if anyone wants any info, drop me a pm and i'll sort it out. ;)

Back