'90 Orange Clockwork yellow/white

troje

Rocky Mountain Fan
Feedback
View
Located in Holland :D

http://link.marktplaats.nl/607909882

I've had a look today, frame seems to me a '90 Clockwork Orange in rare colour. The current owner build it up himselve those days with low quality components as you can see. Exage 300LX, steel rims, etc.

But the frame is in pretty good condition. Some slight tiny rust spots here and there from what I can see but most should be able to recover with some TLC. Couldn't find any major damage.

Isn't yellow/white a very rare combination? I've never seen it actually..

If you need any help collecting, let me know!

Wow. Never seen one that colour, that's nearly as cool as the white pink ones !

How much does the seller want for it out of interest?

Certainly quite early as I think Airevalley moved (for the first time :roll: ) around 1991. Frame looks like a 89 or 90.

Either way, it needs to live at my house. ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This evening I collected this bike and had a closer look. Actually I'm still puzzled why such a high quality frame is equipped with low grade components. Just look at the brakes, the steel rims, the Exage 300LX groupset, I just can't get it. Nevertheless the frame is in pretty good condition!

Serial number on the bottom bracket tells A89124481, which should indicate this to be either an '89 or a '90 bike.

DSC_0500.JPG

DSC_0501.JPG

DSC_0502.JPG

DSC_0503.JPG

DSC_0504.JPG

DSC_0506.JPG

Back