1985 Ritchey Team Comp near mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

ylwgto

Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i know. it is the nicest one i have ever seen.
i even offered to paint the inside of his house for it...

Could you post some pics here so I can pinch them?

pics

pm me your email and I'll send pics. they are too big for the site.

or go to the ebay ad and copy the pics from the linked slideshow. let me know if you want them the first way.

thanks for the comment!

Wow, your dad is a dick.

I'd never let my dad get away with selling a bike as amazing as that. Because you don't have enough money? Oof. Ok, maybe I am a dick.

yo-Nate-y":35mz1uo2 said:
Wow, your dad is a dick.

I'd never let my dad get away with selling a bike as amazing as that. Because you don't have enough money? Oof. Ok, maybe I am a dick.

Have you been hanging out with Rumphy?:)

Now that you mention it, I've probably gone riding with him more in the last 6 months than any other single person....

But still, come on dads! If free won't work, at least offer some sort fruit-of-my-loins discount. That bike's a veritable family jewel.

yo-Nate-y":3st4ufc1 said:
Now that you mention it, I've probably gone riding with him more in the last 6 months than any other single person....

But still, come on dads! If free won't work, at least offer some sort fruit-of-my-loins discount. That bike's a veritable family jewel.

I agree.
My Dad was going to sell our 1969 442 convertible that he had bought in 1971 22 years ago.
I pleaded and begged him to sell it to me but he said it was worth too much and that I could never afford to pay him what he wanted. I finally convinced him to let me pay it off by month and he agreed reluctantly. It took me 7 years but I did.
4 years ago I gave it back to my Dad for his 75th birthday.(with the stipulation that it will come back to me one day:))
He told me that he should have never thought about selling but at the time it seemed like a good idea.
There are just some things you should never get rid of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back