TradeMe.co.nz

Hi mate,

I saw that, nice 1991 Pine Mountain...bit big for me though...that paint they used was weird stuff eh!?!

Rich

Yeah, I think it was the "furry" paint that was menna be everything proof? A gimmick, but if you and I remember it, it clearly worked! :?

What other auction sites are there for NZ mate?

Think it was called 'Zylotone' or something...erm, not too sure there are any other NZ auction sites mate...I had a flick onto ebay.com.au but they don't seem to have much on there retro...is that always the case?

Trademe had a 1996 Pace RC200 on there the other day going for $500.00...bargain!

Rich

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ebay.com.au never has any retro stuff on it, I always go to Ebay.com..

What's that "Manitou HT" bike about on TradeMe? "The bike was originally a full suspension but has been converted to hardtail."??

That Pace sounds good, $500 eh..

What are you riding at the moment, or are you still looking?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yeah I'm not sure I'd trust a "meddled with" Manitou to be honest..

I've got a bundle of retro parts [Ringle, CrossMaxs ver 1.0, 98 SIDs] but no frame to hang them off at the moment.. I'm looking for a 18" Dekerf, Fat, Sycip frame.. 853/True Temper etc.

Strong Aussie dollar is good for US purchases but just nothing out there that's caught my eye.. I was looking at jez-2-many-bikes' Shock-A-Billy on Ebay but missed out on bidding, gutted.. I woulda been driving thru his neck of the woods too as hitting Devon in four weeks' time :cry:

I'm riding Enduro/XC at the moment on [can I mention this??] an Intense rig.. HardcoreXC setup but about as retro as a Video iPod.. :?

Heh heh,

Shame on you! :LOL: I took the Pace into work this morning and was overtaken by some roadies...thought I'd see if I could stick with them and soon after began blowing bubbles outta my arse...just not as fit as I used to be I guess! There goes my medal position at this years Worlds (which is in New Zealand this year by chance!) ;)

Rich

jez-2-many-bikes":1ttuir3j said:
Er......

Have I got a shockabily I dont know about?

lol

I did bid on one recently on ebay?

Eesh.. Not you? The green one in Devon?? Hahaha Oh well, maybe I saw your name in the bidders list?? :?

Hahaha Sorry mate, I clearly didn't drink enough coffee that day..

Back