[ebay.de] Adroit!

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
My Burgundy/Blue Adroit is a fully Bonafied 1995 PRE -Trek frame and you can tell by the internal cable routing lugs to be 100% sure !! So chances are this Storm Adroit is likely to be just before the changeover (Early 1995 being the very last frame's)!!

Best bloody be as I got my grubby little eyes on it !! Even though I just bought Stevens Coral Reef which I am most happy about, there's always room for a Storm !! Oh my god yes !!

Dont none of you buggers bid it up cos im gonna try and snipe it at the end !!

Del

delboy009":7ajfteyo said:
So chances are this Storm Adroit is likely to be just before the changeover (Early 1995 being the very last frame's)!!

Shows what I know. The frames a beauty!

Ha ha..

Dont knock yourself John... You may well be right! Im only going on info from a Klein Club I was once joined to on the net! Just before I bought my Adroit, got it checked out by the pro's who seem to know more about Klein than Gary Klein !!

Shame..... They had nobody willing to upkeep the site and it went tits up!

I've seen this before but can't remember what it made, thought it might have had a higher starting price last time?

its the same pic as previously listed on ebay.com @ 30K$ .. or some such other stupid high figure ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Any of you guys think im being a fool buying it if it goes for cheap enough ?? Dont remember seeing it being listed before but if it is the same one, why is it up for sale again ??

Let me know if you think yes or no ! ! !

Del

I dont think anyone else is going for it....I do think its a tad expensive for what it is.

£2k

:shock:

(Im not a big fan of the paintjob though so Im gunna be biased)

Back