SCAM - specialized ultimate

scant":k4h3heu4 said:
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7237099103&fromMakeTrack=true DO NOT BID! this is actually pete @ cyclesharks.
So whats all this about?
You trying to throw others off the scent so you can get it cheap? :p

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
why would I highlight any part I'd want to bid on? ;)

Its not stolen.. well the pics are.. classic non ownership of parts type scam.. someone call the number & see what they have to say ;)

Probably , gonna transfer you to some number in the bahamas and you gonna end up paying £15 a minute .

Have you reported it to ebay ?

It is a lovely frame . :cool:

I've mailed pete @ cycleshark first.. just to 100% check :)

took me a looooong time to find out why they painted the titanium lugs grey (I could understand painting them all black, the understated stealth look :D ) ... its because the rear canti studs are actually steel (the exact same as the earlier steel lugged epic carbon predecessor), all the other lugs are merlin titanium.

It is such a nice frame .

Everything is right on this frame .

My favourite part is the rear triangle .

1 of the rare frames back in the day that could actually fit a 2.5in specialized extreme in due to the back end, specifically the early fisher style S bend chainstays.
I like a lot of things about the ultimate. The tapered ti lugs (in the same vein as the merlin XLM) being another facet :)

scant":3klqls8b said:
I've mailed pete @ cycleshark first.. just to 100% check :)

ohh i see. so it might not actually be his and really be for sale. pretty smooth. sounds like a triple bluff ;)

Back