NEW! Rock Shox Judy SL and XC decal sets!

possibly, but I don't know if he could do them at this price, with this level of quality and accuracy in the design and details. I looked at many, many examples of these decals to get them absolutely perfect. Even the little Adjust "arrows" stick out the sides. And the stickers are clear, which is a pretty big detail in itself!

Buy from me directly and I'll do $10.99 posted. PM me for my paypal info if you're interested.

Thanks!

oops sorry matey didnt take notice of the ebay sellers name before commenting on the post they are really hard to define from originals,and Im definatly interested, one question though why only 1 pair of main RS stickers but 2 pairs of xc/sl lower leg ones ? I have a pair of each to repaint you see :oops:

The reason is because I grouped the decals together onto one sheet to try and keep my printing costs down, as the decal printing costs are based on the dimensions of the decals. Adding 2 more main logos would have made the project too expensive to attempt with any hope of recouping my costs. But adding the two lower decals would open my potential buyer audience a bit.

I understand now , Im going to take a set as the SL forks I had delivered from Colorado from here are going to get a respray by me and have no decals at all :cool:

Back